1. All people using church equipment on the property are to return it to where it belongs before leaving.
2. If the Sound Equipment is used, all settings are to be returned to the positions they were in prior to use before leaving.
3. Inside and Outside lights are to be turned OFF by the last person leaving.
4. Loaning of church property / equipment s will be only allowed to regular attendees of GBC with permission obtained from the appropriate Elder, Deacons, Deaconess or head of the particular ministry overseeing that equipment.
5. A signed record of the item loaned will be kept in the loan book in the church office which will require the following information: Name; Item Loaned; Date of Loan; Date of Return; and Approval by the Elder, Deacons, Deaconess or head of the particular ministry overseeing that equipment.
Church property includes, but is not limited to: Kitchen Supplies (cooking equipment, tableware, coffee makers, etc.); Office Supplies (staplers, tape dispensers, hole punchers, clip boards, markers, etc.); Sound Equipment (mics, amps, cords, musical instruments, stands, etc.); Furniture (chairs, tables); Visual Equipment (projectors, screens); Indoor Equipment (vacuums, tools, extension cords, ladders); Outdoor Equipment (yard care yard tools, lawnmower, weeder, etc.)