Here are some resources we think you might find helpful in your Christian walk.
- Sermons – going back as far as 1991!
- You can also see us on Sermon Audio!
- Testimonies – Personal testimonies of the saving grace of our Lord
- Being a Christian – What does it mean to “Be a Christian?”
- AWANA – A program for children and young adults program teaching God’s Word.
- Evangelism – How/when/where we do evangelism
- Presuppositional Apologetics – A Sunday school series on how to evangelize the lost
- Bible Study Resources – Things helpful when studying the scriptures to discern their meaning
- Spurgeon’s Daily Meditations – Sermonettes from the Prince of Preachers
- Links to Other Sites – Other sites you might find useful.
On the fence? Got crucial questions? Get crucial answers!
Want to know God’s message of Hope? Discover the central message of the Bible through a thirty minute video presentation.
Recently get saved? Save yourself some pain and go see Living Waters helpful page for new christians.